Want to Boost Your Writing Mojo for 2018
and Achieve Your Writing Goals?
This motivating and flexible live online course with a bestselling and multi-published author can help…
If you want to:
~ Get your writing year off to a great start and ACHIEVE your goals
~ Find out exactly what your writing goals ARE
~ Feel EXCITED and MOTIVATED about your writing and ready for success
Then this course is for YOU.
The first Writing Mojo course was held live online in January 2017, and the 2018 course is NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS!
- “This course helped me find my Mojo. The course made me think about my writing holistically. it is not a hobby it is my work and work that I love.” ~ Joanne Austen Brown https://www.facebook.com/joanne.austenbrown/
WRITING MOJO is run via a private Facebook group and contains 7 interactive, detailed, and inspiring lessons, which can be done at your own pace. It is designed to be completed over about 2 weeks, but you can take it slower if you like. The course is flexible, fun, and designed for busy people. Best of all, you will have permanent access to all the lessons and support so you can revisit it at any time.
In this course you’ll discover how to…
- Clarify your short & long term writing goals
- Create an achievable and exciting yearly plan and weekly/monthly schedule
- Boost your motivation and enthusiasm to achieve your dreams
- Clarify your story/book concept and prepare for success
- Follow-through and beat self-doubt
- Beat procrastination and boost productivity
- Deal with any writing or marketing related fears
- Get into the right mindset for success and satisfaction
- Monitor your progress and stay accountable to your goals
- Get support when you need it
- Stimulate your creativity and idea generation
- Take care of yourself and avoid overwhelm and burn-out
- Think big and believe in yourself
- Have fun with your writing
- and more!
*WRITING MOJO is for ALL writers; fiction, non-fiction, memoir, health & self-help, and both beginners and advanced writers… anyone wanting to prepare for amazing writing progress and success.
Why learn from me?
My name is Juliet Madison and I am an award-nominated, bestselling author of 17 books in multiple genres including romantic comedy, young adult supernatural mystery, coastal/small town romance, women’s fiction, and self empowerment non-fiction. I have created multiple courses and how-to guides in the writing industry, self help field, and health industry. I also work as a writing coach and an intuitive self empowerment coach to help people make confident decisions and achieve their life goals. I love putting knowledge into easily understandable and practical formats that are educational, empowering, and fun!
In this course you’ll learn the tools, tips, and techniques I’ve used myself to boost my own mojo and writing success, and most of all, enjoy the writing journey.
- LESSON 1: Introduction to Writing Mojo
- LESSON 2: Your Writing Goals
- LESSON 3: Productivity & Planning
- LESSON 4: Mindset Mojo
- LESSON 5: Monitoring Your Progress
- LESSON 6: Creativity Mojo
- LESSON 7: The A-Z of Writing Fun!
- You’ll also receive TEMPLATES & PRINTABLES; resources mentioned in the lessons
- AND, you’ll receive a PDF download of all the course content for easy future reference.
Each lesson is an empowering and proactive kick-in-the-butt to help you feel inspired, take action, and start to create the wonderful writing life you dream of. Plus, you can interact with other writers on the same journey. 🙂
*All participants will receive access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support and accountability with Juliet and other writing mojo members!
- “Juliet’s course was as inspiring as it was practical. Each lesson was packed with motivational exercises to help get writers on the path to progress. I highly recommend for anyone who needs a little boost in their writerly mojo.” ~ Kristin Kisska http://www.kristinkisska.com
- “Thank you so much Juliet Madison 😊 I’ve really enjoyed the course. It has made me take a serious look at my habits and I’m glad to say that I’ve turned the bad into good. These PDF’s are an invaluable resource.” ~ Claire Nice
Act Fast! The once-a-year live online Writing Mojo course is going to begin on February 5th, 2018. If demand is high and everyone is keen we may even start a week early, so if you’d like to end your 2018 knowing you made yourself and your writing life a priority, register now…
>> For participation in the two week course, 7 interactive and inspiring lessons, support from Juliet and other participants with access to the support group, your investment is only $149 (Australian dollars). You can also receive a discount if you book in for my next course as well, How To Write A Lovella (see option 2 below)…
Not only that, but ten lucky people will receive a BONUS 5 page critique of their writing. If your eligibility is confirmed, email a sample of your writing (first 5 pages preferred) anytime within the next six months to receive constructive and encouraging feedback.
- “If you dream of being a writer but self-doubt plagues you so you find yourself procrastinating, I recommend Juliet Madison’s online Writing Mojo Course. Juliet shows you ways to expose what’s troubling you and to confront the issues with confidence and a positive attitude so the self-doubt and procrastination drop away and you come away saying out loud “I CAN write. I AM A WRITER”.” ~ Enisa Haines http://www.breathlessinthebush.blogspot.com.au
Join the other happy writers who have boosted their mojo with the official Writing Mojo Online Course!
OPTION 1: Writing Mojo course only: Click buy now below to register for only $149 AUD:
OPTION 2: Writing Mojo AND How To Write A Lovella/Novella live course: YES! Sign me up for the official WRITING MOJO 2018 course and ALSO the HOW TO WRITE A LOVELLA course (starting Feb 25)! Only $179 for both! (only $30 extra!)
- “I found this course really useful and inspiring, the fact that it was at the beginning of the year was even better as it helped set the intentions and goals for the year. Juliet was great with providing answers to every question I had and the critique of my first chapter of my present WIP pushed me to get that first chapter written and the feedback was extremely helpful.” ~ Brigitte Underwood-Legeron
*After purchase, you’ll receive an automatic email confirming your enrolment. And soon, you’ll receive an invitation to join the private Facebook groups for both the course and for ongoing support.
I look forward to helping you have an AWESOME year of writing!
For any questions relating to the course, please email email@example.com