Want to Boost Your Writing Mojo
AND Achieve Your Writing Goals?
This popular and motivating online course (now available as a download) with a bestselling and multi-published author can help…
If you want to:
~ Get your writing plans off to a great start for the year and ACHIEVE your goals
~ Find out exactly what your writing goals and dreams ARE
~ Feel EXCITED and MOTIVATED about your writing and ready for SUCCESS
Then this course is for YOU.
- “This course helped me find my Mojo. The course made me think about my writing holistically. it is not a hobby it is my work and work that I love.” ~ Joanne Austen Brown
WRITING MOJO contains 7 interactive, detailed, and inspiring lessons, which can be done at your own pace. The course is flexible, fun, and designed for busy people!
You’ll discover how to…
- Clarify your short & long term writing goals
- Create an achievable and exciting yearly plan and weekly/monthly schedule
- Boost your motivation and enthusiasm to achieve your dreams
- Clarify your story or book concept and prepare for success
- Follow-through and beat self-doubt
- Beat procrastination and boost productivity
- Deal with any writing or marketing related fears
- Get into the right mindset for success and satisfaction
- Monitor your progress and stay accountable to your goals
- Get support when you need it
- Stimulate your creativity and idea generation
- Take care of yourself and avoid overwhelm and burn-out
- Think big and believe in yourself
- Have fun with your writing
- and more!
This is not a “how to write a book” course, it is a “how to create a productive, enjoyable, and successful writing life” course.
WRITING MOJO is for ALL writers; fiction, non-fiction, memoir, health & self-help, and both beginners and advanced writers… anyone wanting to prepare for amazing writing progress and success.
Why learn from me?
My name is Juliet Madison and I am an award-nominated, bestselling author of 20 books in multiple genres including romantic comedy, young adult supernatural mystery, coastal/small town romance, women’s fiction, and self empowerment non-fiction, with four different publishers in Australia and the USA. I have created multiple courses and how-to guides in the writing industry, self help field, and health industry. I also work as an intuitive coach to help people make confident decisions and achieve their life goals. I love putting knowledge into easily understandable and practical formats that are educational, empowering, and most importantly – fun!
In this course you’ll learn the tools, tips, and techniques I’ve used myself to boost my own mojo and writing success, and enjoy the writing journey, because ultimately that’s what it’s all about!
- LESSON 1: Introduction to Writing Mojo
- LESSON 2: Your Writing Goals
- LESSON 3: Productivity & Planning
- LESSON 4: Mindset Mojo
- LESSON 5: Monitoring Your Progress
- LESSON 6: Creativity Mojo
- LESSON 7: The A-Z of Writing Fun!
- You’ll also receive exclusive TEMPLATES & PRINTABLES; resources mentioned in the lessons.
Each lesson is an empowering and proactive kick-in-the-butt to help you feel inspired, take action, and start to create the wonderful writing life you dream of. Plus, you can interact with other writers* on the same journey…
*All participants will also receive access to the Writing Mojo Academy private Facebook group for ongoing support and accountability with Juliet and other writing mojo members!
- “Juliet’s course was as inspiring as it was practical. Each lesson was packed with motivational exercises to help get writers on the path to progress. I highly recommend for anyone who needs a little boost in their writerly mojo.” ~ Kristin Kisska http://www.kristinkisska.com
- “Thank you so much Juliet Madison 😊 I’ve really enjoyed the course. It has made me take a serious look at my habits and I’m glad to say that I’ve turned the bad into good. These PDF’s are an invaluable resource.” ~ Claire Nice
If you’d like to look back one year from now and smile with satisfaction, knowing you made yourself and your writing life a priority like it deserves, sign up now…
>> Participation in the two week live course which is held occasionally at the start of a new year is $147, but for the download version with 7 interactive and inspiring lessons, and support from Juliet and other writers in the Writing Mojo Academy Facebook group, the value of your investment is $77 AUD.
- “If you dream of being a writer but self-doubt plagues you so you find yourself procrastinating, I recommend Juliet Madison’s online Writing Mojo Course. Juliet shows you ways to expose what’s troubling you and to confront the issues with confidence and a positive attitude so the self-doubt and procrastination drop away and you come away saying out loud “I CAN write. I AM A WRITER”.” ~ Enisa Haines http://www.breathlessinthebush.blogspot.com.au
Join the other happy writers who have boosted their mojo with the official Writing Mojo Online Course! Register now…
>> I WANT MOJO! Click BUY NOW below to purchase for only $77!
>> PLUS, AN EXTRA LIMITED TIME SPECIAL! Buy WRITING MOJO bundled with 2 other courses PLOTTING MOJO and CHARACTER MOJO for only $99! (saving a whopping $66! – normally valued at $165 in total). Click Buy Now below to take advantage of this limited time offer until April 30.
- “I found this course really useful and inspiring, the fact that it was at the beginning of the year was even better as it helped set the intentions and goals for the year. Juliet was great with providing answers to every question I had and the critique of my first chapter of my present WIP pushed me to get that first chapter written and the feedback was extremely helpful.” ~ Brigitte Underwood-Legeron
*Payment is secure via Paypal (your receipt will be from my business name Hart and Soul Studio), you can pay either with your PayPal account or without an account by using your card. If you’d like to pay without going through PayPal, contact me and I’ll send you an online invoice through Square.
*After purchase, you’ll receive an automatic email with a link to download the course.
I look forward to helping you boost your writing mojo!
For any questions relating to the course, please email email@example.com