The 2017 courses are now complete. See below for the 2018 schedule:
- WRITING MOJO 2 week Course – Feb 5
- HOW TO WRITE A LOVELLA (LOVE STORY/ROMANCE NOVELLA) 2 week course – Feb 26
- PROLIFIC & PRODUCTIVE (register your interest) – How to make your writing fast, fun, & fabulous!
- BEGINNER TO BESTSELLER (register your interest) – Writing an awesome novel and kick-starting your career!
- MARKETING MOJO (register your interest) – Make your marketing effective and fun for you AND your readers.
- EDITING MOJO (register your interest) – Learn my Rapid Edit System to polish your novel as quickly and professionally as possible.
WRITING MOJO! – Online Course
Kickstart your writing mojo with this motivating and flexible online course…
Join the other happy writers who have boosted their mojo with the official Writing Mojo Online Course! Download instantly for the special price of $77 (save $72) by clicking the buy now button below. Or, enrol in the LIVE online course for 2018 HERE.
Want to get the new year off to a great start and achieve your writing goals?
Want to find out exactly what your writing goals ARE?
Want to feel excited and motivated about your writing and ready for success?
I’ve taken a small group of people through a live, interactive course facilitated via a private Facebook group, and it is now available to the public as an instant download of all seven lessons, plus access to the private Facebook group, to get you motivated and ready to make 2017 a year of success!
WRITING MOJO contains 7 interactive, detailed, and inspiring lessons, which can be done at your own pace. The course is flexible, fun, and designed for busy people.
In this course you’ll discover how to…
- Clarify your 2017 writing goals
- Create an achievable and exciting yearly plan and weekly/monthly schedule
- Boost your motivation and enthusiasm to achieve your dreams
- Clarify your story/book concept and prepare for success
- Follow-through and beat self-doubt
- Beat procrastination and boost productivity
- Deal with any writing or marketing related fears
- Get into the right mindset for success and satisfaction
- Monitor your progress and stay accountable to your goals
- Get support when you need it
- Stimulate your creativity and idea generation
- Take care of yourself and avoid overwhelm and burn-out
- Think big and believe in yourself
- Have fun with your writing
- and more!
*WRITING MOJO is for ALL writers; fiction, non-fiction, memoir, health & self-help, and both beginners and advanced writers… anyone wanting to get their year off to the best start and prepare for an amazing 2017 of writing progress and success.
*All participants will receive access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support and accountability throughout 2017!
- “Juliet’s course was as inspiring as it was practical. Each lesson was packed with motivational exercises to help get writers on the path to progress. I highly recommend for anyone who needs a little boost in their writerly mojo.” ~ Kristin Kisska http://www.kristinkisska.com
- “Thank you so much Juliet Madison 😊 I’ve really enjoyed the course. It has made me take a serious look at my habits and I’m glad to say that I’ve turned the bad into good. These PDF’s are an invaluable resource.” ~ Claire Nice
For participation in the course, 7 interactive and inspiring lessons, support from Juliet and other participants with access to the support group, your investment is only
$149 – Now only $77!
Click buy now to join for the special price of $77:
- “If you dream of being a writer but self-doubt plagues you so you find yourself procrastinating, I recommend Juliet Madison’s online Writing Mojo Course. Juliet shows you ways to expose what’s troubling you and to confront the issues with confidence and a positive attitude so the self-doubt and procrastination drop away and you come away saying out loud “I CAN write. I AM A WRITER”.” ~ Enisa Haines http://www.breathlessinthebush.blogspot.com.au
- “This course helped me find my Mojo. The course made me think about my writing holistically. it is not a hobby it is my work and work that I love.” ~ Joanne Austen Brown https://www.facebook.com/joanne.austenbrown/
- “I found this course really useful and inspiring, the fact that it was at the beginning of the year was even better as it helped set the intentions and goals for the year. Juliet was great with providing answers to every question I had and the critique of my first chapter of my present WIP pushed me to get that first chapter written and the feedback was extremely helpful.” ~ Brigitte Underwood-Legeron
*After purchase, you’ll receive an automatic email confirming your enrolment plus the download link. And soon, you’ll receive an invitation to join the private Facebook event/group or you can join via the link in the course.
*One-on-one coaching and critiquing is also available with Juliet, see the coaching page for details.
For any questions relating to the course, please email email@example.com